Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll,

Just a quick hello to the forum.

I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL (near Daytona Beach). If anyone else is from around here let me know. I'd like to know if there are any local VRodders to meet and talk shop sometime.

Thanks,
Leon M.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome hammerhead180, I think you will find we have several members in the Miami, Hollywood and Daytona area.

Max

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome hammerhead180.....what did you do see a hammerhead shark and do a 180 turn and split!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, its a beautiful thing being able to make a living here and enjoy the year round great weather. Although its raining here today. The best part is my work is shutting down for 2 weeks starting the 19th. So I'll get to know my new V-sleigh for Christmas.

The hammerhead180 is a reference to my favorite beer Hammerhead Red. The 180 is the model number for my boat...I needed a number after it because plain Hammerhead is usually taken as login names. :)

Leon M

·
Registered
984 Posts
:welcome: hammerhead I am new here too. Live in Tavares FL. I ride through New Smyrna a lot on my way to Canaveral seashore park. Might see you there one day.:biker:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Looks like we're getting quite a crowd here in FL, maybe give Texas a run for their money ;)

I'm in Apopka, VRSC (Jason) is in Celebration, Frank_Storms is recovering in Miami and I'm sure I missed a few. My dad lives in Tavares so we ride there often.

I'll start a FL registry in the Off Topics area so we all can register.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.