Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any maps for Tab Slash Cut Pipes w/ or w/out Baffles and a K&N Air Filter, for my 07 VRSCD... haven't decided to go Topless or Semi Topless yet. I ordered the PCIII from Fuel Moto today, and they said they have the Map for my Bike with those mods, but Im wondering if I can find a better one on here. Waiting for Todd to Call me back to Order the Pipes. Trying to get it all together before the weekend. :dance:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright... I ordered the PCIII from Fuel Moto with there MAP. So hopefully it works good. If anyone wants it Ill post it up as soon as I get it.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Alright... I ordered the PCIII from Fuel Moto with there MAP. So hopefully it works good. If anyone wants it Ill post it up as soon as I get it.
Let us know how it works out. I have the Tab slip-on w/baffles. They are loud
and I wear ear plugs! They have a nice sound too!

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Drharley said:
Loud is fine, but has anyone dyno'd the pipes to determine HP increase?
I forget the numbers but it's posted on their website. Also, I'm running the
TOXIC-V-LUV 2.2 (baffles).djm map and it's pretty near perfect on my 2007 DX with the same setup as yours. The file is posted in this forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Have you got the map yet?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flanders65 said:
Have you got the map yet?
I have the Map that Jamie loaded me (Fuel Moto) but I still have not found anything on here. From what I've heard Jamie sets up his maps to run a bit rich, so I was hoping to try some others to see how they run. I think for now I'll just run with what I got - maybe do some manual tuning, and save up for some Dyno Time.
I can upload it tonight when I get home If anyone wants to try it out, and let me know.

·
Registered
295 Posts
To TRB2NR and Boosted1456: The two maps are so different. Fuel MOto appears leaner than the Toxic map. The toxic map is for 02-06 and o7's have a different ECM . So I am confused which is not unusual for this old man. I think I am going back to my ST V5.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drharley said:
To TRB2NR and Boosted1456: The two maps are so different. Fuel MOto appears leaner than the Toxic map. The toxic map is for 02-06 and o7's have a different ECM . So I am confused which is not unusual for this old man. I think I am going back to my ST V5.
I havnt even compared the two yet... Do you have the Map from Fuel Moto for an 07??
If anything I hear that Fuel Moto's maps run on the RICH side...

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Drharley said:
I tried Gunnysgt's map as he has an 07 with very much the same setup but I felt my bike lost power. I ended up using the Toxic map even though it's tested on a 06 model. So far, my bike is running very well and pulls really hard. For me, it's the best map for my bike and I plan to stick with it - unless I discover something not yet uncovered.

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Wow... It seems like alot of people are running Tab Stuff... I guess there all using the Fueler.
Probably...the fueler is made by the same company that makes the PCIII; only significant difference is that it's not reprogrammable but then again, it comes preset for your bike model and type of pipes and does not need additional programming. Well...hope everything works out for you. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
synseer said:
Probably...the fueler is made by the same company that makes the PCIII; only significant difference is that it's not reprogrammable but then again, it comes preset for your bike model and type of pipes and does not need additional programming. Well...hope everything works out for you. :)
I actually got it ready to go from Fuel Moto, the same as getting the Fueler from Tab. Its preloaded with the map for the Tab Pipes with Baffles, K&N, and Semi Topless... Its been Dyno Tested on an 07, and I was told runs really nice. We will see:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Boosted, can you post the map on the map thread?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright I think this is it... Im a newb when it comes to the PCIII so I just plugged in the PCIII and the 9v and clicked get map, and saved it as this file name... let me know if it works, and what you think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Alright I think this is it... Im a newb when it comes to the PCIII so I just plugged in the PCIII and the 9v and clicked get map, and saved it as this file name... let me know if it works, and what you think!
How is it running? I still have the toxic map loaded. I just got back from a short 200+ mile ride with a lot of straights, twisties through the mountains and this could be the perfect map for my setup. I think the only difference in
our setups is I finally went topless and it's great!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trbo2nr said:
How is it running? I still have the toxic map loaded. I just got back from a short 200+ mile ride with a lot of straights, twisties through the mountains and this could be the perfect map for my setup. I think the only difference in
our setups is I finally went topless and it's great!
Hmmm Maybe I should try that map out. The Map I have seems to run great, just got some popping on decel, thats my only complaint. If you get a chance to load my map I would be interested in a comparison, just to see if its worth trying the Toxic Map. Still havnt decided what to do with my top (semi/ or topless) Think I will eventually just cut it up.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Hmmm Maybe I should try that map out. The Map I have seems to run great, just got some popping on decel, thats my only complaint. If you get a chance to load my map I would be interested in a comparison, just to see if its worth trying the Toxic Map. Still havnt decided what to do with my top (semi/ or topless) Think I will eventually just cut it up.
I have some popping on decel as well. I will try and load your map this week.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Boosted, thanks for the map. The bike runs well and I am still getting 35 - 40 mpg (UK gallons!). Great sound from the TABs that even half-rights are coming over to have a listen.

I am putting the bike on a dyno next Thursday and will post the result.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts