Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The American Iron Magazine team is launching a new motorcycle magazine called American Iron Motorcycle Bagger on March 1 and we are looking for some interesting V-Rod baggers to photograph and feature in up-coming issues.

We published two issues of Motorcycle Bagger in 2010 and they both outsold all other motorcycle magazines on the newsstand except American Iron Magazine.

The new magazine will focus on new and customized American bagger motorcycles, touring & destinations, tech, and new products for bagger riders.

Motorcycle Bagger will be published 6 times in 2011 and we would like to feature a few V-Rod baggers in them. And, yes, we are now offering subscriptions. Details on our web site.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
I think PatM has at least 6 baggers for your 2011 issues .. :hidesbeh:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
How about any room for non baggers in American Iron?

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
I scooped up both bagger editions because they were great!

Does not having a batwing or Roadglide fairing count? I've got a bunch of pics in my gallery with the bike in a pseudo bagger mode from the various trips if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
LIke this?
zoom_warp_traveler_2010_thumb.jpg

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about any room for non baggers in American Iron?
Yes, and we have been running occasional V-Rod tech and features in American Iron Magazine and plan to run more. But I am surprised at how little mail or comments - positive or negative - we get when we run V-Rod editorial.

In fact all I can recall from recent comments was a few members here complaining that the bikes we did feature weren't extreme enough.

·
Street Rodder
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I scooped up both bagger editions because they were great!

Does not having a batwing or Roadglide fairing count? I've got a bunch of pics in my gallery with the bike in a pseudo bagger mode from the various trips if you're interested.
Thanks. We thought they turned out well and we were pleased that both issues outsold all other motorcycle magazines on the newsstand except American Iron Magazine. This success is why we are comitting to 6 issues this year a subscriptions ($11.99 a year for US delivery) to Motorcycle Bagger.

And we did and will continue to feature baggers with and without fairings.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Bought a sub - I am sure it will be as good as AIM! Joe

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Buzz, mine is a bit heretical for a Harley mag. It is a Street Rod with a Supersport windshield and A model hard luggage, tank bag, XR-1200 wheels, drag bars and longer than stock Works shocks. It is perilously close to a normal motorcycle and I don't know if that's allowed, lol. It sure works though.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
V-bagger

well im turning my 04 orange into an 04 Phoenix Bagger, and its gonna look bad-ass when i get it done just dont know how long it will take, want to be riding as soon as the snow melts though.im going with the whole road glide look of the eagle head but with a twist into a phoenix instead and gonna follow the line down across the bags too . below the line im doing a black and white checker flag look, should be hot as im keeping the harley orange color as well. gonna keep it clean and not over do it with too much b.s. ive done a few other things like a s/c cougar, gsxr1127 7/11 and an older cj5 so ive got a good idea what i think will turn some heads, it just takes lots of money and time !!!!
if anyone else has any good pics or ideas im always looking for suggestions, cuz the open book is the one that gets read! dav..
ps. imthinking of going with thunderheaders???? cuz i want actually hear the radio when im on it, but when i want to hear some noise, well you know...like the 2 into 1, think it offers a better sound for this style engine but,,,,,i could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I know everyone has seen the bat-rod, but here is another shot with the new chrome wheels.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Its been in AIM already...but not Aim Baggers! :angeldev:

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine has bags and footboards with a Mustang seat.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts