Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an '09 AW and have the (standard?) bubbling-paint clutch and brake reservoir covers. My first purchase will include the parts catalog, but I want to order new chrome covers and gaskets ASAP. Anyone know the part #'s for the chrome covers and new gaskets?

Thanks,
Tom.

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
... have the (standard?) bubbling-paint clutch and brake reservoir covers. My first purchase will include the parts catalog, but I want to order new chrome covers and gaskets ASAP. Anyone know the part #'s for the chrome covers and new gaskets?

Thanks,
Tom.
The link in Post # 2 has nice exploded diagrams but the indicated part numbers are “Bike Bandit” part numbers not the HD part numbers used at dealers.

The HD part numbers for the latest brake MC cover kit is 42855-06B (black) and the clutch MC cover kit is 46324-06 (black). These two numbers are in the 2010 parts catalog (99457-10).

The chrome MC covers are sold as a left and right kit: 42114-06A. This chrome cover kit isn’t shown in the parts catalogs but can be found at the HD website “Genuine Motor Accessories” section.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link in Post # 2 has nice exploded diagrams but the indicated part numbers are “Bike Bandit” part numbers not the HD part numbers used at dealers.

The HD part numbers for the latest brake MC cover kit is 42855-06B (black) and the clutch MC cover kit is 46324-06 (black). These two numbers are in the 2010 parts catalog (99457-10).

The chrome MC covers are sold as a left and right kit: 42114-06A. This chrome cover kit isn’t shown in the parts catalogs but can be found at the HD website “Genuine Motor Accessories” section.
Thanks! That's what I needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts