Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help would be greatly appreciated. 2006 Streetrod, SE 1250 kit, SE heads, SEcams, Ross 10.5 pistons, Drag Specialties 47lb injectors, Trask turbo set at 10 lbs. Any ideas? Or someone in SoCal thats good with race tuners? Got a lot of money in this thing, don't want to turn it over to some newbie. Thanks for the help. Mike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BB turbo map

I'm sure they would, I just wasn't looking forward to the drive to Phoenix. When I talked to Nick a couple weeks ago he was real busy. He's always been very helpful, just thought if I could find someone local. Has anyone heard of World Thunder? They have done some tuning on some twin cams I've done and they ran great, just thought the turbo might take a little more expertise.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
cornernfool said:
Any help would be greatly appreciated. 2006 Streetrod, SE 1250 kit, SE heads, SEcams, Ross 10.5 pistons, Drag Specialties 47lb injectors, Trask turbo set at 10 lbs. Any ideas? Or someone in SoCal thats good with race tuners? Got a lot of money in this thing, don't want to turn it over to some newbie. Thanks for the help. Mike.

I think you said it all right there. Even people who are good with a Race tuner may have a hard time tuning your turbo. I would take it to Nick.

·
The Hawk
3,906 Posts
You definately want someone with turbo experience, turbos can be pretty unique when it comes to tuning.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts