Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone who lives in or near St. John, IN. There is a painter who has ripped me off for $1200.00 and still has my rear fender. Please Help!!!:notworth:

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
I'll be in St. Johns next month. Give me some details and I'll see who I know there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have called a local Harley dealer in that area today. He said that he has meet them and that he has had other costumers call with the same problem. He also said that they disapear for awhile and then reapear a year or so later wanting to do paint work. They also show up a bike ralley and swap meets, I quess as vendors. The company name is JRO. There names are Jim and Virgina Orsag. I have there address and phone #'s, they will not return any phone calls from myself or my local Harley dealer who refered me to them. I just need someone to see if they are still living at the address I have, and I will visit them myself and bring Hell with me.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
buy cheatin a plane ticket, he'll get your money

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
speedway said:
Looking for someone who lives in or near St. John, IN. There is a painter who has ripped me off for $1200.00 and still has my rear fender. Please Help!!!:notworth:
Sorry to hear you've been ripped off! Why don't you let us know exactly who they are and how you come across these low-lifes? That way they won't at least rip any more of us forum members off.

Also, you may want to take the time and report them to their local police department. They may not do anything, but if enough people report them, maybe they will get whats coming to them eventually.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought my v-rod new off the showroom with the paint set from JRO already on it. I assumed that since Speedway Harley-Davison of Concord, NC used them they would be a reputable company. When I did the 280 install I bought a new rear fender from Performance Machine and sent it to JRO the company that painted it for Speedway Harley. So they have my fender and my money totaling $1200.oo and they will not return any phone call.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I am about 30 miles away

speedway said:
I am about 30 miles away if that helps

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me know if you are going in that direction anytime soon.
Their info:
Jim & Virginia Orsag
8315 Patterson St.
St. John, IN 46373

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
FusionGrind said:
I know a few guys in South Chicago who can make him disappear for good!!
is that what RN's do on thier Off Time?:wazzup: I would'nt Post that on the Net just in case something BAD Happen's to him:deal: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts