Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ALLGROWDUP
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have a manual and i made a newbie mistake thinking it wont take me long. we'll long story short I depinned my brake light switch from behind the bezel and now i cant remember were they are pinned to. can anyone help. please pm me if you have an answer. Thanks

·
ALLGROWDUP
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from behind the instrument cluster or the back side of the handle bars you have the multiple plugs that are all together. one plug is for the headlight and the other two plugs is for the left switch's and the right switchs. I am trying to figure out the pin location for the brake switch on the handlebars.

·
ALLGROWDUP
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there are 6 pins total. Pins 3 thru 6 are already pinned they are for the start sw and rt turn signal. It's pins 1 and 2 that are unspoken for yet. The wire's are there but i don't know which pin goes were. One wire is red with a stripe and the other is grey with a stripe

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
OK. Here are the six colors in order for connector 22B in the 2006 VRSCA wiring diagram:

1. O/W
  2. R/Y
  3. GY
  4. W/BK
  5. W/BN
  6. BK/R
If those colors don't look familiar, someone else will have to chime in with a 2003 manual.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Glad to help. But if your memory has failed you, let us know.

Yes, that is the pin location according to the 2006 Service Manual. Again, it may be the same as a 2003, but no guarantee.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts