Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I`m trying to buy an F from Bost Harley in nashville Tn, it`s a 2010 but a friend of mine remind me of the floods back in may, does any body knows if they got any damages I`m worried to get a lemon bike,I call and ask them, they said no, but you know how stealers are; I really need an advise, Thank you!!.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
2010 VRSCF MSRP: $17,199
2011 VRSCF MSRP: $14,999

I'm hoping you are getting the '10 below $14k

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the help,I talked to the sales manager last week and he did not said anything about it, good point, I`m going to call him back tomorrow and I guess I`ll find out.Thanks again,Oh by the way, what do you think 14.000 OTD, no ABS or security sistem and I pay for the taxes back home?.. the reason I like this one,It`s beacuse the color: black denim.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AOW Thanks for your help,I was quote 14,I talk to some other stealer in Il they also said 14 and since I`m buying out of state I will pay for my taxes back home, there is one dealer in santa maria Ca but they said don`t give quotes on the phone. Could you belive that BS!!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks dun4791,Do you know CHI-TOWN Harley in tinley park? I also talked to them, they have one black denim, weird thing they advertise it as used whit only 6 miles. also 14.but to bad it`s to far from atl

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
thanks dun4791,Do you know CHI-TOWN Harley in tinley park? I also talked to them, they have one black denim, weird thing they advertise it as used whit only 6 miles. also 14.but to bad it`s to far from atl
yes i know chitown they are ok, usually hsve a lot of vrods. Im only abt 30 minutes from them if you decide to buy and want me to check the bike out fo you. I think that bike is used actually,it must have been traded in past couple weeks as I was in a couple weeks ago and it wasnt there, but wad there when I stopped for parts about a week ago. Fly in n ride home only abt 10 hr. ride Does this one have abs? Would b worth getting over the one without.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no ABS or security sistem,I just check their web page and there it`s a tag on the bike handle bars that said NEW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts