Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NOOB
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...Got a few different map paks suggestions to use for fuel pack, from Vance and Hines, if anyone has the same setup! I've got K&N high flow air, Fuel pack, and V&H competition 2:1 standard baffle part number 75-106-9 on a '09 NRS STOCK 76cc!! All i'm looking for is the FP-XXXX code for setting values for the ECU.. if anyone has this set up just let me know what you are running thru map pak.
Thanks and regards!

·
NOOB
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my 09 DX will die at idle!!! just installed V&H indy 2/1, fuel pak, and k&n high flow. does anyone have the same problem? and can i adjust a value on the fuel pak to correct the idle?

09 DX
V&H indy 2/1
K&N high flow
fuel pak (FP-2251)

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Ditch that piggy back and get a Daytona Twin Tec for your bike... Way better than that fuel pak... I ran it on my 07 dresser for bout two months, went to the T-Max... It's just not a good tuner, very limited in what you can do with it...

·
NOOB
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no offense TBONES, but the last thing i need is a vendor trying to sell me another piece of equipment! I'm sure that anybody will tell you that there setup is better and give you a hundred different reasons why so lets make it clear that if anybody has this SAME setup, did the same problems occur? if so, can you adjust a value of any mode within fuelpak to correct this problem.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
no offense TBONES, but the last thing i need is a vendor trying to sell me another piece of equipment! I'm sure that anybody will tell you that there setup is better and give you a hundred different reasons why so lets make it clear that if anybody has this SAME setup, did the same problems occur? if so, can you adjust a value of any mode within fuelpak to correct this problem.
No offense taken... I've run the fuel pak and it just doesn't have the tuning options that you get with the better tuners out there... I've actually worked with the fuel pak, the power commander USB III, the ThunderMax Auto tune and now the Daytona Twin Tec and the HD SERT program so I'm talking from real experience not just from a vendor stand point trying to sell you a tuner...

I have not worked with the new PCV Auto tune or the Master tune or the new Race tuner from HD so I can't say one way or the other on them...

Idle issues which cause the dying is most likey cause from a to lean condition at the RPM vs TPS range and the number that corresponds to that range needs to be adjusted and the idle problem will go away... Hope this helps but I don't have that number that you can plug in... That's the problem with the fuel pak, you have to call and find out, with the other tuners you just make your adjustments without having to call a tech to give you the information... That's my experience with this tuner, maybe another member has more to offer as far as helping the you out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts