Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

need help red light stayin on

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  kelrush 
#1 ·
i have read through previous posts and still no joy. red light staying on while riding, when parked up goes straight into security mode, noticed there is no beeb beeb as walk away from bike, but the siron is working.

some background, I have just got the bike back 2007AW and have got led brake indicator light now, have been through codes and there does not seem to be current

any idea,s guys, cheers

Discussion starter · #3 ·
cheers louis went out done a check seems to be fine did another dianostic check again and cannot have been doint it properly as now have b1154 and pn68925-07 and pn67393-07 so just trying to check those at moment maybe getting closer

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I just found that info as well steve i changed stock clutch set up and put chrome set up would of happened then i suppose what would i do to sort this out???? any idea on what the part numbers refer to???pn68925-07 pn67393-07 does it mean i need to change those parts or is it a reference to where problems may be (i can find out what they refer to)still curious as to why they come up though ???

Discussion starter · #8 ·
cheers guys,

by the way rusty you helped me with part numbers with my mates speedo (all good advice)a while back, i sourced the speedo off the forum well its in MPH he got bike going crusing down 100kph zone thought to himself shit this is quick LOL

Discussion starter · #10 ·
cheers steve i answered your pm and it is happening as you have described in para 3 and will get inside wiring of clutch lever side of bike much appreciated.

i see on other posts of people who have done the LED mod on brake light or indicator have installed a load equaliser is this good idea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.