Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been a "silent" member since 2013, meaning I never needed to post, as there is so much good info posted by others. I now find out that my silence is costing me the feature of listing classified ads. I have a 2005 H-D Red Custom Screamin Eagle V-Rod VRSCSE with just over 7000 miles that I would like to pass on to a new owner to enjoy. What is the best way for me to meet the listing requirements? I really don't want to clog the Forum with meaningless drivel just to meet the minimum. Does upgrading to Premium help? Guidance please. Thanks

·
Registered Insane
Two 2003 VRSCA's: CTHULHU is Black/Sterling, N/A ; EVIL TWIN is Anodized and S/C
1,044 Posts
Caveman just reply eight more times here in this thread with more information about your bike. That should get you to ten posts as required for classifieds. Such as...1. any equipment you've changed out? 2. Any new cosmetic parts? 3. What exhaust does it have? 4. How old are the tires? 5. What's the status of the battery? 6. Has it been regularly maintained? 7. What is the overall condition? 8. Where are you located? Post photos!

Hope this helps,

Sean

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Front and rear tires only have about 500 miles wear. My reason for selling should be evident in that they were installed in 2015, so the bike has seen very little use since then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The lower triple tree on this machine has a few pits coming through the chrome. Any advice on stopping the progression of this? Not sure why it happened, as the rest of the chrome looks great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This should be post #10. I have had this bike since 2013 - my first bike since 1979, when I decided I was losing too many friends to bike deaths. When I turned 61, I thought I had waited long enough and bought this second owner beauty. Little did I know that the other drivers have changed and I would not feel safe driving on public roads. I have held off selling until now, hoping my nerves would subside, but to no avail. I turn 70 in a week and would like to see the far side of 90, so it's time for this wonderful machine to be released to the wild. Thanks for indulging me to get to my 10 post minimum (I hope this works.)

·
Registered Insane
Two 2003 VRSCA's: CTHULHU is Black/Sterling, N/A ; EVIL TWIN is Anodized and S/C
1,044 Posts
caveman: good looking bike! Yeah those triple trees from the SE's seem to bubble. I have two from an SE2 and they are both kinda bubbled. Good luck with your classified ad!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts