Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a remote control v-rod, the ones that were available around christmas time. If any one sees any or knows of a dealer that still has one, please let me know.
Thanks, Jason

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
Check ebay... I saw a few there a week or so ago.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What size and color did you want? I see them at at lot of stores around here. Price seems to go from $75.00 at Osco's to $100.00 at Farm & Fleet, to $120.00 at the H.D. dealers. Let me know what you want and I'll keep an eye open for one.

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
Just got one from my local Albertson's, it's an X-mas leftover. Retail was $120, got mine for $50. Looks awesome in my home office, but too big and fast to operate indoors w/o busting up my house and aggravating my girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Guys,

1. Give the thing a __lot__ of space. If it hits the curb it will break.
2. If anyone wants a spare controller, battery, charger, etc. you can have mine. You pay the shipping.

I got mine for Christmas. My wife introduced it to the curb. Nuff said.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
I would like the controller and battery I bought 1 from an rc shop who lost the controller for 25 bucks

77357 is the zip let me know
Thanks Chad

LiquidSilver said:
Guys,

1. Give the thing a __lot__ of space. If it hits the curb it will break.
2. If anyone wants a spare controller, battery, charger, etc. you can have mine. You pay the shipping.

I got mine for Christmas. My wife introduced it to the curb. Nuff said.

·
Registered
148 Posts
o'tooles harley has em. 1-845-888-2426 ask for sandy tell her that jerry russo referred ya and you should be all set saw 4 there 2 days ago.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
RUNIT1971

Check your private messages.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the fast replies. I will make some phone calls and check some other sources.
Thanks, Jason

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5 Posts
v-rod radio control

just bought one at local toys-r-us in council bluffs,ia....paid $100 for it, they still have one left......dono

1 - 15 of 15 Posts