Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my bike with a tab fuel manager and slipons already installed. Can't get rid of my stutter and I really want the vance and hines indy pipes. Was riding through town and a night rod special came up from behind and we spoke and he took off and it sold me on the pipe! Figured id do both at the same time. Sent jamie at fuel moto an email since I'm sure he's closed today but will be ordering Monday. So give me the heads up on these two programmers! Leaning towards pcV w/ autotune since I've read about some problems with the thundermax. Will be going on an 08 awa if it matters. Thanks!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Well I got my bike with a tab fuel manager and slipons already installed. Can't get rid of my stutter and I really want the vance and hines indy pipes. Was riding through town and a night rod special came up from behind and we spoke and he took off and it sold me on the pipe! Figured id do both at the same time. Sent jamie at fuel moto an email since I'm sure he's closed today but will be ordering Monday. So give me the heads up on these two programmers! Leaning towards pcV w/ autotune since I've read about some problems with the thundermax. Will be going on an 08 awa if it matters. Thanks!
Be patient with the PC V and come here often if experiencing any issues. Post them up in the PC forum and should get most of your answers quickly. Muscles seem to be having the most issues but we are getting them fixed.

Software, updates and installs seem to be the PC downfall. All depends what your computer is running, as to what problems you may encounter. All fixable thru Fuel Moto or Dyno Jet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts