Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 F, Tab slipons, PC-V w/Autotune. 2 codes: P0134 & P0154

Between 3500 and 4500 the idle/ throttle is rough and what I can only describe as chugging. Any suggestions for what to look for next?

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
2009 F, Tab slipons, PC-V w/Autotune. 2 codes: P0134 & P0154

Between 3500 and 4500 the idle/ throttle is rough and what I can only describe as chugging. Any suggestions for what to look for next?
Codes are showing neither O2 sensor is functioning. If you unplugged the OEM sensors an eliminator will need to be plugged in to stop the codes. As for how it runs, the cal is off. I don't deal with PC so others might offer a cal or tuning info.
Ron

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
The Autotune utilizes wide band O2 sensors that connect with the PCV, the factory O2 sensors are disconnected.
Exactly. Unless the sensors are turned off in the ECM software, Like PV or TTS is capable of, unplugging them only will cause codes. The work around is either ignore the code or plug in eliminators that fool the ECM into thinking the sensors are still plugged in.
Ron

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly. Unless the sensors are turned off in the ECM software, Like PV or TTS is capable of, unplugging them only will cause codes. The work around is either ignore the code or plug in eliminators that fool the ECM into thinking the sensors are still plugged in.
Ron
I only provided the codes for reference, the wideband O2 sensors should be reporting to the Autotune and then PCV. The real issue is the "chugging" throttle between 3500 and 4500 rpm. I'm trying to fix that.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I only provided the codes for reference, the wideband O2 sensors should be reporting to the Autotune and then PCV. The real issue is the "chugging" throttle between 3500 and 4500 rpm. I'm trying to fix that.
You need to change the afr in that area and let it autotune to the new value. Needs to be a tad richer, most likely.
Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts