Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP PLEASE!
I'm Looking for a wrecked Doner Bike to put my street V-rod Back together again!I Need a good running Motor and all electronic's,Cooling system,fuel system,ect.
I have a Rolling chassie so frame ,forks ,body,and wheels don't have to be perfect.
To TRADE- I have a LNITB Rolex SS & GOLD Daytona Cosmograph worth almost $14,500.00 Brand new or 7-8k used on e-bay:deal: + ? FOR THE RIGHT BIKE!

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31816

If not Your not into watches I also have my spare 2003 Ford 6.0 PSD with 40000 orginal miles .Complete with spare wiring harness, motor mounts ,and a bunch of other Misc.
It cost $15,000.00+ a $3,000.00 core charge for a new one at Ford.
It needs a head gasget and headstuds $2-3k,and your good to go.
I was going to build it as a Race Motor,but I don't have anymore:broke: !
So she's available too:deal: .

I would Love to have a Bike Ready for KC if at all possible?:angelwin:

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Question for Kaz......

Super Kaz said:
HELP PLEASE!
I'm Looking for a wrecked Doner Bike to put my street V-rod Back together again!I Need a good running Motor and all electronic's,Cooling system,fuel system,ect.
I have a Rolling chassie so frame ,forks ,body,and wheels don't have to be perfect.
To TRADE- I have a LNITB Rolex SS & GOLD Daytona Cosmograph worth almost $14,500.00 Brand new or 7-8k used on e-bay:deal: + ? FOR THE RIGHT BIKE!

If not Your not into watches I also have my spare 2003 Ford 6.0 PSD with 40000 orginal miles .Complete with spare wiring harness, motor mounts ,and a bunch of other Misc.

Is this the same watch that is in this thread?

This was a Birthday Presant and I really Hate to sell it but as You know the Life of a Racer isn't easy!This Watch is in Excelent Condition with all Paper work,Wooden Box,Little Ankcore,and all the other little Rolex Goodies they give you when you buy one.It was $10,439.63 on 8/03/02 so the Price has Gone up.I will have it Professional Cleaned and Checked before it's shipped and insured for the full amount when shipped.Asking $7000.00 OBO if you need anymore info or Pics let me know.It also has the White Dial Face that looks Awesome with the 2 tone Gold and Stainless.It's my Favorite Model Rolex makes. Thanks in advance!

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31816&highlight=rolex

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CaptFrog said:
Is this the same watch that is in this thread?

This was a Birthday Presant and I really Hate to sell it but as You know the Life of a Racer isn't easy!This Watch is in Excelent Condition with all Paper work,Wooden Box,Little Ankcore,and all the other little Rolex Goodies they give you when you buy one.It was $10,439.63 on 8/03/02 so the Price has Gone up.I will have it Professional Cleaned and Checked before it's shipped and insured for the full amount when shipped.Asking $7000.00 OBO if you need anymore info or Pics let me know.It also has the White Dial Face that looks Awesome with the 2 tone Gold and Stainless.It's my Favorite Model Rolex makes. Thanks in advance!

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31816&highlight=rolex
CaptFrog,
YEP SAME ONE:( !
The Price of Gold went up and so did the Rolex's.
I Wish I didn't have too,but I need to get my Bikes put back together any way possible:broke: .

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Super Kaz said:
HELP PLEASE!

#1 a new Daytona cosmo (such as yours) is not going to cost $14,500. Don't ask me how I know. Is that a highball Kaz or a lowball?:stilpoke:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RicoSuave said:
#1 a new Daytona cosmo (such as yours) is not going to cost $14,500. Don't ask me how I know. Is that a highball Kaz or a lowball?:stilpoke:
Sorry different face,my model " is $12500.00+7.75% Tax=$13468.75"at Ben Bridge jeweler's where mine was bought 702-733-0003 see for your self:deal:

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
Thanks for changing your avatar!!! Here's a bump in return.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vr Master said:
any luck finding the parts you need?
Vr Master,
I WISH:angelwin: !!!!
It's Slim Picken's out there and Harley won't give me any support
''I tried,but got nothing but broken promises" :banghead:
I'm about Tapped with my $$$$ trying to finishing up my race Bike again! :broke:
So i'm Toy Rich and Cash Poor:hidesbeh: ,but I am Rich in Personality !:kaz:
Got any Idea's?
Thank you for asking though notworth: .............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts