Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MSF Rider Coach
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I instruct the motorcycle safety class for the Navy and I dropped my bike while practicing. Needless to say I bent my brake pedal, not much but enough to annoy me. I have a seat off a D and a back seat (think it is the touring one) that I can trade. I thought I would try here before I venture to the stealership.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
cesseltine said:
I instruct the motorcycle safety class for the Navy and I dropped my bike while practicing. Needless to say I bent my brake pedal, not much but enough to annoy me. I have a seat off a D and a back seat (think it is the touring one) that I can trade. I thought I would try here before I venture to the stealership.
I have one that you are more than welcome to. I also laid my bike over as well, but it is not bent it is only scratched on the bottom side. It is yours for free if you want it. If your wanting to save some cash for now it would work fine. It would be Monday before I could do it but I can post some pic's if you would like. If you decide to go another route the HD part # you need for a new one is 42704-06 and list price is $95.00.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts