Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a 2002 VRSCA and need to find an owners manual, hard copy or digital. I'm kinda "numbers and procedures" oriented and want to ride and take care of the bike properly. (Maybe the numbers orientation comes from being a pilot for 45 years and that knowing an aircraft's "numbers" can prevent lift and thrust from being overcome by gravity at an inappropriate time.) Any assistance, or pointing in the right direction, will be appreciated

Thanks,

Dale Yellin

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
I just acquired a 2002 VRSCA and need to find an owners manual, hard copy or digital. I'm kinda "numbers and procedures" oriented and want to ride and take care of the bike properly. ...
The owner's manual (99736-02) is available from a dealer but won't help much with maintenance. It won't hurt to get this but the more useful publications are the Service Manual (99501-02A) and the Parts Catalog (99457-02A).

If you intend to work on the electrical system and interpret DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes) you should also get the Electrical Diagnostic Manual (99499-02).

HD doesn't supply any of these in pdf form but there are some of these (possibly violating copyright laws) posted at various web sites.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts