Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tabs are going on tonight after work.... I'll sell my stock pipes (unmodified/undrilled) for FMV.

M.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
I'd be very interested in the metal ends with the baffles intact Mark. Would mean boxing them up for a trip to the UK, but I'd be happy to pay whatever...

Cheers,

Kieron.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont care to ship them to Timbucktoo or where ever... I'd ship them to the UK if you want if you're willing to pay the shipping costs... I have no idea what shipping would cost, and have no idea what to ask for the pipes... the stock pipes have 150 miles on them, no scratches and completely intact...

The ONLY problem I see is that on the end cap, there are 3 hex bolts holding it in place, I dont know how, but when I took the stock exhausts off, I noticed that one was missing one of the hex bolts... must have vibrated loose or perhaps was never installed from the dealer? Anyway, should be a .25 cent piece, dont you think?

So, what's a fair price for the stock pipes? $100 bucks? $200 bucks? More? Less? I have no idea, anybody care to chime in?

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
I only need the silver ends. No problem on the lost bolt. As long as the ends and end caps are there - I can source a bolt easily.

No idea on price - hopefully somebody can give their opinions on that then we can move forward with the sale.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, Kieron offered me $100 bucks for the pipes... he's in the UK though, as long as he's willing to pay the $100 bucks + shipping he's got first dibs as he was first to ask. Else I'll keep y'all informed if he turns them down.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
I'll be having them Mark - thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts