Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
National Geographic Ultimate Factories Harley Davidson on TODAY!!

Guys here is your chance to see it w/ a few hours noticeon the National Georgraphic Channel. It is on today 7/[email protected] 12pm eastern standard time. After that @ 1pm is Ultimate Factories: Ferrari!!!

So get the Tivo ready!!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...make sure you record or watch

·
Registered
229 Posts
what channel?

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
National Geographic, not sure what channel that is on your cable or satellite provider.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
BOTH Shows are A++++++!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've missed this so many times that I get to finally see it, plus Ferrai Factory to boot!!

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
National Geographic Ulimate Factories- VROD

JDR_ROD said:
Guys here is your chance to see it w/ a few hours noticeon the National Georgraphic Channel. It is on today 7/[email protected] 12pm eastern standard time. After that @ 1pm is Ultimate Factories: Ferrari!!!

So get the Tivo ready!!

Is there anyway someone could record this to DVD for me? I have contacted my cable company and the last time this one on was 1/28/07 and there is NO plans to have it on again anytime soon. I have heard people talk about it for months now and would really like to see it. I will gladly send whoever can do this for me a blank DVD to cover yours as well as money to cover mailing the DVD to me. Thanks in advance. :notworth:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
jmullins said:
Is there anyway someone could record this to DVD for me? I have contacted my cable company and the last time this one on was 1/28/07 and there is NO plans to have it on again anytime soon. I have heard people talk about it for months now and would really like to see it. I will gladly send whoever can do this for me a blank DVD to cover yours as well as money to cover mailing the DVD to me. Thanks in advance. :notworth:
I already have it saved onto my hard drive at home. If you want I can burn you a dvd (for a small fee) and send it to you. I could have it sent out by Monday. PM Me!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
The test ride guy "Ray" at the end of the show is wearing a vrodforums.com t-shirt.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
V Ride said:
The test ride guy "Ray" at the end of the show is wearing a vrodforums.com t-shirt.

He is a regular member here actually I havent seen him on here in quite awhile. Ray is a cool dude to talk to about the VRod.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts