Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to put an engine guard on and a buddy with a Heritage Classic said there's a bar that you can put on the front end to add highway pegs. Does anyone know the proper name for the part? I simply want highway pegs
without adding the engine guard. Can this be done or am I fishing down the
wrong path?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I've seen at least one here on the forums( can't remember who?)that had pegs fabricated I believe by his father if I remember correctly and they mounted to the side of frame where it bolts together. Looked really nice too. I haven't seen anything on the market yet. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
The thread that I'm talking about I believe is around 2 or 3 yrs old. RJ is pretty good at finding the old threads, he maybe more of a help on this one. I do remember the guy saying his dad was a mechanical engineer and that's always a plus.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toddsvrod03 said:
I've seen at least one here on the forums( can't remember who?)that had pegs fabricated I believe by his father if I remember correctly and they mounted to the side of frame where it bolts together. Looked really nice too. I haven't seen anything on the market yet. Sorry I can't be more of a help.
That would work too. I'm searching right now. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
:popcorn

I'll be waiting to hear what you find out

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
TMVICKS pegmounts look slick, I went out and stuck my feet up in the air and its just too high to be comfortable for me, Feel tipsy on the bike and seem to have my feet rotated up so that I'm sitting right on my tailbone. Maybe on the bottom bolt and rotated lower?
Ed

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
I'll be making some this winter if you want to wait. :deal:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Pondo said:
I'll be making some this winter if you want to wait. :deal:
depending on price I'd like some also :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts