Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
TB clip. Get parts book out and look at the front of the TB's there are 2 different places that these go on.

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So looking at the manual it looks like there are 2 on the throttle linkage, and two on the cam lever? Correct? If so then I see both of those two and that is on the right hand side of the bike....

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
also in the pic it shows that the inlet air temp sensor is not plugged in.

·
NSFW
1,982 Posts

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha ya ya but what the picture also doesn't show is that the motohooligan upper and lower air box aren't screwed in mounted needed to pull it to look at the backside of the throttle body.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
It's possible that a clip was dropped during initial build and the assembly tech just grabbed another rather than digging out the dropped one.
(Totally beside the point, I think that's called an "e-clip" rather than a "c-clip.")

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Kris,

I have tod you all I know early. I check the manual and really did not see anything else.

Think back to what you where doing before you found it.

Did you switch TB's?

If so check the other one.

Parts are Parts.

Toss it over your left shoulder.

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha thanks Rod for the text! Yeah all the ones on the throttle body are accounted for plus this one was just to big and shiny to go anywhere on it. So yeah I buttoned the air box backup and took her out. Looks good sounds good. No swapping throttle body might have came off the airbox. Just stored the e clip in a safe spot.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Toss it over the left shouder and go on...LOMAO

I suppose I better say that this is a JOKE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts