Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so i'm going over my NRS with a fine tooth comb the other day and I come across this piece of rubber hose (similar to those used for radiators in cars). It's not secured or anything, it's just chilling under the passenger seat. I look inside and there's a circuit board. Said circuit board is fried in some places. I have NO idea what this is for. The bike runs great. All of the electrical works perfect.

Does ANYBODY know what this is for? I couldn't trace the wires in the limited time I had.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
Okay, so i'm going over my NRS with a fine tooth comb the other day and I come across this piece of rubber hose (similar to those used for radiators in cars). It's not secured or anything, it's just chilling under the passenger seat. I look inside and there's a circuit board. Said circuit board is fried in some places. I have NO idea what this is for. The bike runs great. All of the electrical works perfect.

Does ANYBODY know what this is for? I couldn't trace the wires in the limited time I had.
The wire colors connected to the circuit board are more important than the looks of the circuit board in determining what it is. I.e., what wire colors from the bikes wiring harness are connected to the circuit board?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure they were pink and black from what I can remember.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.