Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike week is just a few weeks away. So it is time to start figuring out when everyone will be there and times and places to meet. I will be there during the start of bike week. I will be there Thur. May 6th thru Sunday May 9th. Im off on the 5th so I may come down sooner. Room cant cost to much being its not a day during bike week. Right Now I will be checking in @3 pm on the 6th so anytime after that im open to meet any place and time. Dont forget your T-shirts if you got them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'll be riding in late on the 8th and staying through the 15th.

Dave

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll be there from the 9th - 15th...

I'm in for a group ride... :thumb:

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VA V-Rod,

We can work something out and Meet on Sat night. I think Frank will be down on Thur also.

·
Todd
482 Posts
I will be there 7 thru 9. Love to meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have never been down there so I really don't know the area. I am riding down with a buddy who is renting a 6 bedroom house, with a pool near Merle Inlet? He said a few :boobs: bars are within walking distance, so that is a good thing too. As soon as know where it is or better idea of where it is I'll let you all know.

Dave

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds Good, tmvick & VA V-Rod as time getts closer I will post my cell number so we can work things out

·
Todd
482 Posts
Just PM me and I will send mine out too.

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone going to Myrtle Beach from May 6th - 9th my cell is (757) 515-2173 give me a call and we will set a a time to get together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm heading down 12 May 04 from Fayetteville, NC. I'll be riding with two guys with a Fatboy and a Softail. Drop me a PM if you think you'll be heading down I-95 around that time. Dane

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'll be staying on South Ocean Blvd. Surfside Beach; 1.6 miles north of Garden City Pier. I'll be arriving on the 8th and more than likely hitting the Dog House that evening. More than likely hitting Suck Bang and blow during the day just to watch the show of crazy’s

Look forward to see a few of you guys

Dave

·
Todd
482 Posts
I am walking out the door :D .Will see ya'll out there this weekend :boobs: . Just give me a call and we can meet up (706) 267-2267. See ya'll there :cheers: .

·
Registered
180 Posts
What does everyone think of trying to meet at the Suck Bang Blow on Hwy 17 on the 12th at 2pm. If not a ride at least everyone can see all the VRod get together. I know not everyone will be there but lets see how many can show up. I buy the first round for VRodders.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm headin' down on Thursday, will be there through Sunday...I own a couple of condos in the Shore Drive area....if anyone wants to hook up, let me know. Some spots to hit, definately Suck Bang Blow, the real one, Broadway the Beach for he vendor shows, and my condo is next to a beach bar called Ocean Annies. It's a great happy hour spot mid afternoon til 6pm - outdoors.... my condo is in Pelican's Watch, Ocean front, come see me....don't be mad though, since I took the VROD to Daytona (road it!) I'm ridin' the Fat Boy this time...it's tricked in Orange and Granite flames, can't miss it...come see me...let me know where the hook up is....Franko

·
Registered
35 Posts
Me and another V-Rodder will be there at 2!! :cheers: :boobs: :cheers:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be there!

DVrod said:
What does everyone think of trying to meet at the Suck Bang Blow on Hwy 17 on the 12th at 2pm. If not a ride at least everyone can see all the VRod get together. I know not everyone will be there but lets see how many can show up. I buy the first round for VRodders.
Count me in! Weds is the only day I can get down there! great luck! See ya there! fredfryguy :cheers: :biker:

·
Beach Bum
2,189 Posts
Hey everyone.

I was not on this forum prior to MBBW this year, but since I live in the MB area, this year I hope to see many of you there.

I have a beach house in Garden City and I plan to throw a couple of parties during the events this year.

So, I know it is 5 months away, but anyone in the area make sure you get a hold of me, fellow v-rodders are always welcome.

[email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts