Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hmmm... tempting... me and my GF's 1 year anniversary is May 15th. Could be a nice adventure coupled with a B & B Inn.

Tentatively... Yes for me.

Leon

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
I'm looking at it pretty hard... easy shot down from MD.

Mike

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Maybe........ :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OKIE, if you figure out a way to carry your clubs on the v-rod let me know. there are only about 110 golf courses in Myrtle Beach, and cannt forget HD Spokes and Suck-Bang-Blow, lots of things to do.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am planning on going, riding down to visit a friend from College in New Bern NC and just head right down 17 to MB.

Dave

·
Todd
482 Posts
I will definately be there. :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like we might have a good turn out there, we might need to set a date and place to meet up and do what we do best, talk about our V-ROD's... oh, and maybe grab a beer.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I haven't been there before, was planning on going last year but the guy I was going with had his gallbladder remove the day before we were to leave. But name a place easy to find and not too crowded, so we could at least find each other. Like suck bang and blow, we’d never find each other there.

Dave

·
Todd
482 Posts
I am into grabing a beer and :eck02 anything else I can get my :lick: hands onto. I will be there the 13th to 16th. If anyone goes down I20 through Augusta Ga give me an email and will meet here too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be there!!!

I live in the next county from Horry Co so I'll be there! Any plans on the Vrod's Forum bikers meeting somewhere??Hope to see ya there! :teu26 :cheers:

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
I will be there may 6th to the 9th, I will be staying at the Atlantic Paradice Inn at 1401 S. Ocean Blvd. Hotel is on the ocean front

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
When I was there in the fall there is a bar that was really great I think it was call Hog Wild. For all you men planing on going this was the spot in the fall I hoping in the spring it is better

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm going down this weekend or next weekend, i'll try to figure out an easy place to find and have some directions. Probably somewhere around 501 and 17. Hopefully they get done with most of the road work they are doing ... it was a mess a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts