Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you have been there, but my wife decided she wanted to ride a motorcycle. She was all excited, but I told her if she wants to ride, she takes the MSF course. So she signed up and in the meantime she finds a 2007 Blast. She fell in love. Her dad happens to be the salesman the the dealership. Both of us told her to wait until she takes the course to buy anything, but my wife would not be denied :banghead: . Anyway she takes the course and is scared through most of it, to which we all reply if you are that scared don't ride. But she really wants to do this so she trudges on. She rides her Buell a few times and finally throws in the towel...she just gets too stressed. The brakes on the Buell are great for me, too sensitive for her, just scares her too much. So it is up for sale now.:banghead: I have been good though, no I told you so's. We know we are going to take a hit on this one, but if anyone wants an almost brand new Blast. 360 Miles put on total, 350 by me running it a few times a week to keep everything good and lubed/charged. She would like to see $3500 out of it. I would be happy to ride the little fellow a ways to help deliver if that helps. I would be happy to provide more pics, but didn't want to take up too much bandwidth with this. Can send movies too if you like. PM me with any requests!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Bike is officially sold as of today. Put it up on ebay, didn't get what we needed, but got a few emails after and a fellow and his wife decided they wanted it. We are taking a good hit on it as we just bought it a few months ago, but we knew that going into selling it. But thanks for everyone who looked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts