Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
JCA1972
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bash: Well my wife calls me at work Yesterday morning to tell me she was trying to move my bike forward a few feet and she dropped it. She tried to pick it up LOL. Luckily the only damage that I got was a small scratch on the frame. I take so much care of this bike and now it has a scratch on it, I guess thats how life goes.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Trust me...I bet she is being WAY harder on herself.....;)

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
JCA1972 said:
:bash: Well my wife calls me at work Yesterday morning to tell me she was trying to move my bike forward a few feet and she dropped it. She tried to pick it up LOL. Luckily the only damage that I got was a small scratch on the frame. I take so much care of this bike and now it has a scratch on it, I guess thats how life goes.
It happens. Hope you didnt blow up at her. My wife dropped hers on mine a few months ago and left an nice dent in my rear fender.
Like I always say, "Chicks dig scars."

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
ndtiger said:
One word - DIVORCE
:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: LOL

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Trust me...I bet she is being WAY harder on herself.....;)
:them:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Cuppy approved punishment for one dropped bike:cupcake

10 lashes with this.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
I wondered who ended up with that after I sold it on Ebay.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
metallica0099 said:
I wondered who ended up with that after I sold it on Ebay.
This girls old man sent me the pic of it. He wants me to use it on her... WHAT A SICKO!!!:D

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Jensvrod said:
Hey. This girl can pick up a bike.
If you have a VROD yourself, then it's a good idea to try and know how to pick up the bike. I know there is a video you can watch, that helps females to be able to pick up heavy scooters :)

Anyway....since his sweet wife doesn't have a bike, she has probably never been in a position to try and pick one up before...

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
If you have a VROD yourself, then it's a good idea to try and know how to pick up the bike. I know there is a video you can watch, that helps females to be able to pick up heavy scooters

Anyway....since his sweet wife doesn't have a bike, she has probably never been in a position to try and pick one up before...
Don't need a video, use common sense. It's all in the legs.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
If you have a VROD yourself, then it's a good idea to try and know how to pick up the bike. I know there is a video you can watch, that helps females to be able to pick up heavy scooters :)

So.. when you going to practice with yours? I want to come and see this and maybe try it myself while you are offering your's up.. :D

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
VRod RS said:
So.. when you going to practice with yours? I want to come and see this and maybe try it myself while you are offering your's up.. :D

LOL--I haven't dropped the _____ yet. (Dont want to jinx myself). And when I practice...I'll use the DX...I heard it doesnt scratch as easily ( :bs: ) :hidesbeh: :D :D

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
LOL--I haven't dropped the _____ yet. (Dont want to jinx myself). And when I practice...I'll use the DX...I heard it doesnt scratch as easily ( :bs: ) :hidesbeh: :D :D
Just don't drop it on the turbo side.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
could have been worse, she could have been hurt then you would feel guilty with grudge sex

·
JCA1972
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CUPCAKE said:

My wife won't even get on my V-Rod,she's scared of bikes. she said that she tried to pick it up for about 30 min. befor she called me. I actually took it pretty well I didn't blow up on her it's hard to get mad at them when they're already crying.
I didn't know if I was going to have to use the bike pick up method to pick up the v-rod, I was really surprised at how light the bike is, I just picked it up from the handle bars just like picking up a regular bicycle.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
The world is out of balance She dropped your bike, now you Drop Her!:stilpoke: :hidesbeh:
Good for you for not being "Over the top guy" and flipping out, its just a thing (the bike). Now you have a great come back when you want to end a conversation. "Oh you mean like that time you dropped my bike?"

1 - 20 of 48 Posts