426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pics..

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale! Does anyone know someone who's looking for one?

Cheers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure! Theyre not cheap but they come with a vrscdx thrown in! :)

·
09 VRSCDX
22 Posts
Best goin round

I'd say that this is one of the best modded dx in Sydney.I want that bike but only 1 mod at a time for my 09 dx. Let me know if u decide to sell some mods separately,I'm in the process of installing stage 2 and 26 t pulley right now.goodluck and hope to c u cruisin eastern beaches some time!:moped:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi mate, thanks for the great feedback. I really love it and I will be very sad to see it go. I am going OS in December so just thought I would start advertising it now. I'll probably buy another in the UK after I settle in and summer comes back around.

Also have you tried ridding one with the 26t? I wouldn't do it to mine now. I would go to a 28t maybe since ours comes with a 30t but my bike would scream it's head off with a 26t and the Indy pipe. If I had 6 gears I might have considered it. Just a thought!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop to $30,000 firm. Gotta go before December! :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi mate. Thanks for the compliments. I won't be stripping it though. I'm just going to ride it until it sells :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Under $30,000 now :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey mate, If you dont mind can you tell me how much you let it go for? Ive got a 2010 DX as well with a few less mods than you and it would be good to get an indication on how much Ive lost over the past year. Cheers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got less than what I wanted but a fair price. You never want to know what you've lost mate it only taints the enjoyment you had during the ownership period :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts