Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I landed in Salt Lake City, from the northeast of England. 10 brits hired Harleys from Eagle Rider. We then spent 17-days riding in your wonderfull. We went through Wyoming, South Dakota, we went to Stugis.Deadwood,Hardin, Sturgis,Jackson,Mt Rushmore.oh, I cant recall them all. we wentthrough Yellowstone?Bonniville Salt Flats. we seen the sunrise over badlands. it was so-hot! I was riding in a vest and jeans, I cant get-over your blue-blue sky,s. (mind-you!) when I was at the highest-point in Yellowstone. Ihit snow,hailstone, heavy-rain and heavy-mist! I seem to recall-somebody saying we were at 11,000 ft. it was cold?. Eagle-Rider did,nt have a V Rod, so I ended-up with a Heritage Softail, mmm? I still prefare my Denim DX. Duing my holiday, I coverd 2,500 miles. I can see why! you Americans love so-much, what a beautifull country.:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Makes me look at my move coming up a little different.. I am moving from Connecticut to Washington state in a few weeks and driving a uhaul truck the 3084 miles now I want to call my family and have them drive the truck so I can ride the bike out that would be AMAZING

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
It's nice reading a "foreigner's" perspective on places I've seen and pretty much take for granted. Makes me appreciate them that much more. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.