Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have a boner and they are not even 1/2 way done yet so I thought I would post some pictures. There is one coat of clear on, he is going to sand and spray another, then some air brush work, and couple more coats of clear. I wanted to take the pictures out in the sun to show off the mini metal flake stripes but it was dark out by the time I got around to taking pictures, but I'm sure you can use your imagination, think of a bass boat and multiply it by 100.

Attachments

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Who's throwing the paint down for you?

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Yep, you should be sporting a woody over those tins. I've always liked the racing stripe look on most things that go fast. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Awesome! :thumb:

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rjrivero said:
Who's throwing the paint down for you?

Wamsley autobody, local guy in town. He wants to get into doing bikes so I think my bike is going to be his ticket. I will post all his contact info when it's all done if anyone is interested.

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nitro66 said:
Grrrreat Man!

This is a kind of old-school painting in a new-school way.
I like your avatar, my original idea was to do the racing stripes out of wood, I actually have them cut and sanded, but never got around to forming them. I was going to do a woody wood pecker logo on the rear fender like your avatar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.