Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well They are gonna make somebody a good home.They are used.The pipes leading into the Y need to be polished.The upper is yellowing and the bottem pipe has some blue on them.There are no road scrapes on the pipes or the muffler.The muffler bracket has scraped,from my own ignorance.The heat sheild has one spot where I clamped down to hard and raised material up on it.I am missing 1 clamp for the front of the sheild,I just tucked it underneath the stock heatshield. They will lighten up the right side of the bike about 22 lbs.First $275.00 plus shipping takes em.

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thats a Great Price on a Great Pipe! :cool:

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
does the super trapp make more horsepower?

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I sold the pipe awhile back.
Yes the ST's make good HP,much more than stock

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well They are gonna make somebody a good home.They are used.The pipes leading into the Y need to be polished.The upper is yellowing and the bottem pipe has some blue on them.There are no road scrapes on the pipes or the muffler.The muffler bracket has scraped,from my own ignorance.The heat sheild has one spot where I clamped down to hard and raised material up on it.I am missing 1 clamp for the front of the sheild,I just tucked it underneath the stock heatshield. They will lighten up the right side of the bike about 22 lbs.First $275.00 plus shipping takes em.
Where are you looking for?
Phone number?
Is available?
Yves

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I saved your number too for when I get ready to sell my pipe in 2016. :hidesbeh:

I actually left a V5 sitting in my twatly exwife's attic when I packed my crap and rolled away. :banghead:

Oh crap! My stock X rear fender too!!!! :barf:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts