Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel sorry for his wife and wallet already :D He just got an 05A yesterday and sent me a few pics this morning. He lives in Washington State and I in California. I'm making my annual trip with my AW in 2 weeks to go see him. Strange that after being a member here for awhile and a member of the other place even longer that my first real ride with another V rodder will be with my son, how cool is that! :) Here's his ride

Attachments

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome! I love the paint job! (Needs a Black frame, though!:D)
What number paint set is it?

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICE! tell him to join and welcome. and have a safe ride with him.
Just got off the phone with him and he said he tried to join but was denied as a Spammer. I'll help him when I get up there if he continues to have problems.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Ride

My ride to Washington State to see my Son and his family was nice for the most part. I got rained on off and on for 50 miles between Bend and Klamath Falls on the way home, the bike needs a wash big time! 1st pic is our bikes together in his garage the night I arrived and the 2nd is from a putt the next day. The next two I took at a Columbia River view point, wind turbines for freekin miles. The last two are my bike next to my Oregon roach motel window and relaxing with a very small Coors light :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts