Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
How does it feel? I just got a Corbin, after stock, VRSCX, X gelled, Sundowner. I will put it on today. I am hoping the Corbin feels as good as the Corbin on the R feels! Looks great, but looks good, feels bad is a no go! I still have hopes for the big solo saddle.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a huge improvement to the stock seat.
Also the handling in curves has improved, ón the way home in an S-curve I scratched the pootpeg on the left followed by the exhaust on the right with ease. Don't know how to describe it, it feels easier to lean the bike.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
It is a huge improvement to the stock seat.
Also the handling in curves has improved, ón the way home in an S-curve I scratched the pootpeg on the left followed by the exhaust on the right with ease. Don't know how to describe it, it feels easier to lean the bike.
nice seat so far. Betting handling is improved because it lowered you and the center of gravity for the bike. Lowering the center of gravity would be a HUGE improvement in handling on any V.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if it is lower than stock but I'm sitting about 8 cm / 3 inches further back.
Had to modify the sozius baseplate considerably, the TSSM module is sitting right on top of the rear fender-baseplate, moved it further back a lot.
Can't wait to have it done. :)

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Thanks for posting those pictures.

I've also watched Corbin form seats at the Hollister factory.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Jan it's been years bro.... you have done so much to that V how the hell the hell you get that mon-star to pass inspection over there :). Looking good my friend.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
holy cow buncha plumbing there

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Windy! Where ya been, Soldier? Glad to see you back. Joe

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jan it's been years bro.... you have done so much to that V how the hell the hell you get that mon-star to pass inspection over there :). Looking good my friend.
Windtemplar, nice to see you!
The TUV inspections are always a pain in the arse but they can't do much about it because it's all 99% legal and in the papers and they don't know where to look for the 1% :D

:moped:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Looks great! How does it feel? Been on a long ride yet? Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts