Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm back and just woke up from my little Nap!The Photo Shoot went way better then expected,but unfortunately Neither Joe"Dr HeathonScum" or Dan "Zeeman" brought camera's so I have nothing but some cool story's to tell ya!
A big Thanks for Dr HeathonScum to drive 600 miles to install my One Of Akind Custom new V-Tail Light!He did get National exposer and will be doing and up and coming Tech article on His Lights for "Hot Rod Bike" magazine! :plause:
Another Big THANKS to Zeeman for helping me find"Not Find" Clyde Morris Blvd! :banghead: H e was a Very Big Help with the setting up of the Bike and keeping me from Going to JAIL as I stopped traffic on the High way doing a Burn OUT 2 inches into the Pavement! :twisted: Metro came and it could have gotten Ugly! :hidesbeh: Do you have a Permit to do this here ? He asked? :deal: Permit? :confused: I don't think so? Anyways he was Very Cool and all worked out well! Dan also got to have his V-rod shot for the Readers Rides section! :plause: There were way to many Cop's and Crazies for me Not stay and Get IN TROUBLE! :surrender I went Back Home instead! :kaz:

P.S Big Thanks for Steve Bohn the Editor of Hot Rod Bikes and Please Everyone support the Magazine thats giving are V-rod's exposer! :plause:

·
Registered
257 Posts
when is this issue going to hit the shelves?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Azslightdraw said:
when is this issue going to hit the shelves?
Steve was not sure! :( I supposed to call him next week and get a few copy's for the forum and some more info. :wazzup: The cop pulling up during my Burn Out was Pretty Classic! :thumb:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
I've gotten pretty lucky in the past with smoky burnouts and the law.
Can't wait to see the issue.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Congrats fellas!

It is good to see them FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY recognizing the VRSC though as well as featuring an inovative supplier as well as a forum member in there pages (not to mention a bike that is affordabe!). This alone will keep me subscribing if they keep the VRSC in the limelight a little. I just wish it'd go back to more tech and less ads. Come to think of it, I wish Easyriders and the other Harley standard mags would do the same because it just is not HRB doing it. I buy my HRB subscriptions in 3 year increments through a local charity, which is why I am in my second 3 yr subscription. At first it was for the tech articles beyond "Installing your NEW chrome tire air caps!".

Nice to see them "Getting Real With It" again.

Gary

·
Registered
323 Posts
Gee Kaz, you didnt forget i was there too, Did You??

Tony

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I'm not sure what was funnier, Kaz doing the burnout as the cop came around the corner, or Tony meeting KAz for the first time, as he steps out of his race trailer, elf suit half on, black shirt unbuttoned 3/4 of the way down, bling-bling sunglasses on, and a big gold chain with a cross... I nearly giggled myself to pieces that day.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
DrHeathenScum said:
I'm not sure what was funnier, Kaz doing the burnout as the cop came around the corner, or Tony meeting KAz for the first time, as he steps out of his race trailer, elf suit half on, black shirt unbuttoned 3/4 of the way down, bling-bling sunglasses on, and a big gold chain with a cross... I nearly giggled myself to pieces that day.
I am an Original aren't I?! :hyper: I'm sorry Tony it was Very Nice meeting You to!How's that sunburn doing?Very Sweet New Tail Light you got there also!Your off the Porch and hanging with the Big Dogs Now! :thumb:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Super Kaz said:
I am an Original aren't I?! :hyper: I'm sorry Tony! ;) It was Very Nice meeting You to!How's that sunburn doing?Very Sweet New Tail Light you got there also!Your off the Porch and hanging with the Big Dogs Now! :thumb:
Thanks Kaz. The red patched where i missed with the sun screen are just fine..LOL. The tail light as been a hit so far, not quite as cool as yours but still cool. Might be Hanging with the big dogs, but i'm still at the back of the pack.

It was nice meeting you, Joe and Dan. cant wait to see the mag.

Tony

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ok... Just got back from Laughlin this morning and have to get to work but.... got some stories and picks. Kaz and Doc may have their versions...I have mine! :twisted: I'll be posting more in the next day or so.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats guys...can't wait to see the pics :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts