Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time member but sold my first muscle due to my son being on the way and a near miss on a backroad in Pennsylvania.

Picked up my 2013 Candy Orange Muscle for $9k and the best part, 534 miles on it. Now it sits about ~640 after riding it home from Dallas area home to Waco.

It has the Danmoto 2 into 1 exhaust and it actually sounds very similar to my V&H Comp series I had on my first muscle. I don't like it. The angle of the front O2 sensor has it nearly hitting the frame or already hitting the frame. Biggest negative for me is now I do not have passenger pegs, so I need to find some for sure.

Future plans: V&H 2 into 1 Comp series, dyno tuning, Budman Riser and some detailing work. :D

Will post pics soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally, some free time. Here's a picture of my new one after spending all day detailing it. I pretty much had it ripped apart. Just about everything that was detachable was removed, cleaned and reinstalled. I really dislike a dirty bike, and this one was very dirty. Had several dirt dobber nests and generally very dusty under everything. I even removed the exhaust and reinstalled to polish the side cover and screws. I swear, it looked like the PO used scotch-brite to "clean" most of the aluminum covers and swingarm. I have some pretty badass polish that restored it to a new shine and no swirls! I could see myself in it when done. Few small pits in the wheels but nothing major, I'll keep an eye on them because I really am that anal.

Anyways, here's the finished product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.