Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Personal Fabricator
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I push a little far but once again I think they are nearly perfect

m16a2 flash suppressor and barrel for a shifter
m16a2 front sight assembly complete for a brake pedal (I need to mill the base a little still to get it perfectly straight)
m4 as a head shield, of course surrounded by brass shell casings around the water pump

so lets hear some opinions

Attachments

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I think it's pretty cool! You need a picatiny rail on the radiator hose then you can attach accessories to it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
thats what I'm talking about. You need to come up with suppressor grips, replace the standard hand guards with a free float picatinny, aimpoint signals, acog brake lights, maybe carry handle levers. Sounds crazy but I think it would be possible with some replicas and a little imagination. Love where your going with it though.

"You can kill me but you can't make me die!"

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Acog brake lights? You price check a Focking mil issue acog lately!!!

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Nice! I have had gun bits for years. Nice job! Joe

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
I know - My M4 can't afford ACOG!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Come on now. There is a whole lot of china airsoft crap floating around gun shows and on ebay that looks like the real thing until you look through it. Since theres no place for that kind of crap on a work gun I wouldn't feel bad tearing into a FACOG and finding a home for it on this type of build.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
That's a plan! I really want the Acog with the 223 BDC and the Doctor red dot strapped on top. Until I saw the price. Made me nauseous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts