Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got lucky my friend In construction was working on someone’s house and saw this harley siting in the garage ask him about it. Guy said he bought it new but put a stage 1 from harley dealer and hardly drove it, he would register it and change oil every year drove it 100 miles every year for 14 years and is ready to sell it . So he called me I went over and bam bought it on the spot. I’m coming from sport bike on my younger years CBR 900, zx7R .. and was looking for a harley. Got on this bike and love it lots of raw power engine sounds great and fun to drive loving it so far. I garentee I am going to put a lot more miles on this baby than that guy .just wanted to share my find and new love here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I got lucky my friend In construction was working on someone’s house and saw this harley siting in the garage ask him about it. Guy said he bought it new but put a stage 1 from harley dealer and hardly drove it, he would register it and change oil every year drove it 100 miles every year for 14 years and is ready to sell it . So he called me I went over and bam bought it on the spot. I’m coming from sport bike on my younger years CBR 900, zx7R .. and was looking for a harley. Got on this bike and love it lots of raw power engine sounds great and fun to drive loving it so far. I garentee I am going to put a lot more miles on this baby than that guy .just wanted to share my find and new love here are some pics.
Nice find! You will enjoy for sure. Don't see those BUB cone exhausts very often, they are pretty rare and very loud. I have some also.

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Close to a new bike, hardly broken in. Congrats!

·
"Vrod King"
923 Posts
Good find. (y) And welcome to 1130cc

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats! Gonna tell us what you paid?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts