Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

A few issues, first I have the SE set-up for sound is that as good as its get's?? I'm a "loud pipes save lives" type of guy or should I look into getting it v-moded. Second I'm looking at going with the clean look for my handle bars so I'll have to relocate my speedo onto my air filter can somebody give me a contact.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
windtemplar2003 I moved this to the V-Rod general area.

Max

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
windtemplar2003 said:
All,

A few issues, first I have the SE set-up for sound is that as good as its get's?? I'm a "loud pipes save lives" type of guy or should I look into getting it v-moded. Second I'm looking at going with the clean look for my handle bars so I'll have to relocate my speedo onto my air filter can somebody give me a contact.

Stock pipes V-Modded are louder than v-modded SE's. If you still have your stock pipes send them to http://www.v-mod.com.

Here is a source for the air box cover.

http://www.customworksdaytona.com/003_VrodPage.htm

John

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I saw the customworks original bike back in the early fall,I was not impressed.The finish work was not quality.The concept although was pretty impressive.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I have the airbox as I said in the pm, the finish work was fine, but I did have to sand the edges in areas so it would not rub the frame.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks All,

Forced pipes?? never heard of them are they high quality, All I know is SE/ V-mod for the most part still learning. Hit me with a web page, are you running Forced pipes, what's the pros and the cons with those and the V-mod.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I've got a set of samson street sweepers that are so loud I could hardley hear myself scream wearing a full helmet.I got um for a decent price.I hate um.If your interested drop me a PM.

Elrod on the V-Rod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts