Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this bike this week should be here in about three weeks!
Cant wait to ride it

my vrod.jpg

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Congrats and good luck !!

:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about that its the only one I have till it gets here. I will try to upsize it

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rod!!! If you need anything for that new rod, click on the link in my sig, I'll treat you right :) Keep those knees in the breeze and the rubber side down...

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome! You will love it.

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Welcome!! I have one just like it only bigger, yer gonna friggen love it! Try to keep the burnouts to a minimum as the 240 rear gets spendy :D

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rod!!! If you need anything for that new rod, click on the link in my sig, I'll treat you right :) Keep those knees in the breeze and the rubber side down...
Tbones, I grew up in Yakima and my son lives in Richland, are you near there?

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Yup, I'm bout 8 miles outside of West Richland along the Yakima River across from Benton City...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have had three other harleys a Deuce a Street Glide and a Night Train I didn't like the V Rod whe they first came out but with the reactor wheels and black paint and he chrome I was hooked. Plus we all know black isthe fastest color so :hidesbeh:

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Yup, I'm bout 8 miles outside of West Richland along the Yakima River across from Benton City...
Nice, I make a ride most years from here in NorCal to your neck of the woods to visit my youngin and his family. I've been a member of the other site for a few years and have yet to meet anyone from either site, shit for that matter I've only ridden with one V rodder since I sold my Heritage in favor of my AW back in 08. Hope to meet you on my next trip. Tim

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Nice, I make a ride most years from here in NorCal to your neck of the woods to visit my youngin and his family. I've been a member of the other site for a few years and have yet to meet anyone from either site, shit for that matter I've only ridden with one V rodder since I sold my Heritage in favor of my AW back in 08. Hope to meet you on my next trip. Tim
You bet stop by the shop and say hi... I got some putts for you round here that you'll enjoy :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts