Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grog
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap! I had read about how these things hammer but, wow! I did my usual on the way home from work and snuck along between the two lanes of cars at the lights....suddenly GREEN and I rolled it on a bit in first to squeeze past the two door late model Ford and a white Jap late model something....then realised that THEY were dragging! Towards a merged lane! Sheeeeeettttt........OK, squeeze through the last part of the front mudguards before REALLY ripping open the throttle. Did that front wheel get air or did I simply use all of the front suspension?????? Hmmmm VERY fast once it gets angry, eh!?! No idea of what speed I was doing, but cleared four lanes of traffic, that is, clear across the intersection, before I slammed second. Phuck.........was that adrenaline that kicked in?..........cool...

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I love the feeling of coming to a complete stop at a red light, then slowly applying throttle at the green light as I ease along with traffic and throttle down once I reach the posted speed limit. What a smooth ride!:angeldev:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
It is good to blow the cobwebs out now and then.

Do not get caught I just got a letter damn cameras,

72 bucks and 3 points. and it was in the car I usually so slow in the car.

·
Grog
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear ya, but it's hard to dodge the cameras and hair driers. Mind you, I worry more about unmarked cars and boofheads on mobiles........as for the cobwebs, 'pretty sure there's no more of 'em....he he he

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Mate getting pulled is a fair cop cause and effect on the spot but a camera is revenue not safety my offence was 3 weeks ago. could have been a dangerous menace t society all that time.

And most times I do get pulled I talk my way out of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Drag Racing

Watch out if you come to the west.
All the cops need is a photo of you doing something questionable and they can confiscate your wheels for 48 hours. One of the coppers I know waits until friday night to confiscate the car too to maximise the hurt!

Excuses don't generally work either when you have a supercharger hanging off the side... honest officer, it's a hair dryer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts