Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had three dyno pulls yesterday at Liberty Harley, my best run had 105.83 max HP and 72.93 max torque. How do these numbers seem? I feel like they might be a little bit low.

Also, a BONE STOCK DX won the v-rod category in the bike show. How can a completely stock bike win a show, yes the dx is beautiful, but 4 other people could have entered with the exact same bike. I think judges from an HD dealership would have better sense than that....or maybe not....

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
All dyno's are a bit different but it seems a bit low for topless and Vmods. Mine is around 115 with 16 gauge PC3 and topless. but like I said it could be the Dyno is slightly different.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
It's probably fine. Every dyno is different and I've never seen a stock bike with just pipes and an airfilter do more then 110 unless it was a happy dyno. Just as an example my bike was 109 at my local dealer and 102 at the KC Rally. The highest for a stock bike at the rally was 108 and the lowest was in the mid 90's. As long as the bike is running good leave it alone.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I have just the reflash with the K&N and topless pushing 106.6 with 72ft.lbs. torque. My "V" runs exceptionally well. I barely touch the start button and she's roaring to life. I'm getting 75 mile to the 1/2 tank mark which I'm happy with. Just gotta get rid of those Dunplops. Avon Venoms in the works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts