Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was modding my pipes last night, when my great dane came running thru the garage and knocked over a ladder and flattened one of my end caps:mad:. I would have beat the crap out of him but he wouldn't have felt it anyway. With one flattened i could'nt put the other one on so i improvised. Check the pics and vid. Sounds awsome and I like the way it looks.
Last pic is of me and the biggest lap dog you will ever meet.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t__XLT30q0

Attachments

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
I like it, great dog BTW!

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
CpudsRod said:
I was modding my pipes last night, when my great dane came running thru the garage and knocked over a ladder and flattened one of my end caps:mad:. I would have beat the crap out of him but he wouldn't have felt it anyway. With one flattened i could'nt put the other one on so i improvised. Check the pics and vid. Sounds awsome and I like the way it looks.
Last pic is of me and the biggest lap dog you will ever meet.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t__XLT30q0

KILLER DAWG...How much you cut off each one? Very nice...and you shit canned the front black pieces....PERFECT...GOOD JOB! :D

·
HOLY RODKNOCKERS !
156 Posts
Your lucky he wasn't hungry, he might have eaten your whole bike for lunch ! good job on the pipes.:rj:

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Great job and great looking dog. You two are the reason they say dog's resemble their owners. That's an awesome pic. Makes me want to get my dog a great dane for a brother....and a DX for my D :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TEJASPECIAL said:
KILLER DAWG...How much you cut off each one? Very nice...and you shit canned the front black pieces....PERFECT...GOOD JOB! :D
If you look closely you'll see the rear ones were the front ones. I cut them a little less than half.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
A dog in the garage is just like a bull in a china store. Something bad is bound to happen. My little guy likes to help as well, but when something important is happening he's locked in the house.

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
clever

CpudsRod said:
If you look closely you'll see the rear ones were the front ones. I cut them a little less than half.

those look really integral to the bike....wow...very clever indeed! thanks...

:D

·
George
5,411 Posts
Great Pic of you and the pooch!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
A dog in the garage is just like a bull in a china store. Something bad is bound to happen. My little guy likes to help as well, but when something important is happening he's locked in the house.
Most of the time he doesn't even come into the garage when i'm working, he's out in the yard barking at neighbors:D. It also doesn't help when I put them in the house and the wife lets him out.:banghead: . All is well though I like it better this way anyway, but from now on he WILL NOT be getting into the garage when i'm working

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great Mod and Awsome Dane, I lost mine to Gastric torsion last october, he was only 2 1/2.
Only Dane Owner's know why they are called "GREAT" Dane's

Attachments

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
That's no dog, that's a f'n Shetland Pony! :stilpoke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts