Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all that can get there hands on Ozbiker magazine, my bike just got in this months issue its just a pitty the pics were taken before the new paint job and bars and front fender, but all in all it came up not bad if I must say so myself.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
hey flex well done,bet ur pumped ,will have a look at it ,, shite i might even buy it for the first time .lol.is it a feature and did u have to give them exclusitivity for 2 years .?..cos will never be getting mine for that reason..damn i will have to go the shops on the way home and see if they are open .ha snap some pics with ur camera and upload them here ,we wont tell.lol

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey flex well done,bet ur pumped ,will have a look at it ,, shite i might even buy it for the first time .lol.is it a feature and did u have to give them exclusitivity for 2 years .?..cos will never be getting mine for that reason..damn i will have to go the shops on the way home and see if they are open .ha snap some pics with ur camera and upload them here ,we wont tell.lol
Thank guys, it is a feature brett but not middle page, and no I didnt have to give them exclusitivity for two years stuff that, when I get some time I will take some pics of the spead and upload them for you guys that cant get it...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Well done Flex on what (apart from Brett's) is one of my fave A's. Congrats again mate.

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Nice Job Flex.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Awesome cant wait to see the spread!

·
Chad
263 Posts
Way to represent! I'll be buyin it for the first time. They picked a nice V for the shoot! Good job!

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
Congrats...

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys if any one wants you can subscibe to ozbiker mag online for $40 and you can view all copys online here is the link for it http://www.ozbiker.com.au/page18/page18.html if you want you can have a look at magazine thats on the page now for free to see if you like it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts