Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this cover back in in the fall. http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/...4302478245&bmUID=1077917614842&bmLocale=en_US
I went out earlier to the garage to smoke a cig.I lifted up the cover and there was condensation all over the engine.It has been in the 20's-30*'s the last few months.But today we got a heat wave 46*.

I don't recommend this cover if you are not going to keep stored in a non-heated area.I didn't read the description good enough(dyxlexia kicked in good that time).NOT WATERPROOF.I gotta go get some Mother Billet and polish my levers,and a couple other aluminum pcs.But my wheels are still clean just like the day I put the cover on. :cheers:

:ithappen:

·
Registered
51 Posts
man, its just like a can of pop....if it is colder than its surroundings....its gonna collect condensation. Of course as the heat goes up...the snow and ice melts raising the relative humidity. Not a biggie, but really why do you have to keep your bike covered??? Let the thing get dirty and wash it in the spring. God made dirt & DIRT DONT HURT!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts