Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent 17-Days in your Beutiful country1 but I only spend 10-days riding? I covere 2 1/2 thousand miles, in those ten days? Our day,s not riding, we were white-water rafting, in Jackson? we spent a couple of days,at a friends ranch, in ontana? where we spen a fulldays shooting his, guns? There were ten- of us British-bikers? and we loved every minute! Everybody we come across----9loved us!) they were so polite and helpfull? I only-wish, us British, hsd the same attitude!:thumb:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I spent 17-Days in your Beutiful country1 but I only spend 10-days riding? I covere 2 1/2 thousand miles, in those ten days? Our day,s not riding, we were white-water rafting, in Jackson? we spent a couple of days,at a friends ranch, in ontana? where we spen a fulldays shooting his, guns? There were ten- of us British-bikers? and we loved every minute! Everybody we come across----9loved us!) they were so polite and helpfull? I only-wish, us British, hsd the same attitude!:thumb:
Glad to hear that people treated you nice and with respect. Makes the trip all the more pleasant. Many times I have my doubts about people in this country. They seem to forget who they are and the common courtesy that was taught to them as a child. Anyway, enjoy and ride safe.

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip here. 2500 miles in ten days...that's more than some folks ride in a year.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Jackson, Wyoming and Montana are some of the most beautiful areas of this country. Being able to enjoy the freedoms our second ammendment allows seems to be one of the most popular things to do when folks from countries with oppressive firearms laws visit. Ironic.

Phatass

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip here. 2500 miles in ten days...that's more than some folks ride in a year.
That is more than I have on my bike, I envy you! I am glad you enjoyed your experience! I know one thing I have always tried to keep in mind are the rules of life I learned as a boy, most importantly how to treat people!

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my USA-trip was amazing? I couldnt get-over how (big and beautiful!) it is. I am looking forward to another trip in 2012! the lads, are on about doing California/Nevada, (Las Vegas) the American folk, were all, so-nice to us. I cant wait?

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
And that is why they call Montana the Big Sky State. I miss it having grown up there...

Glad you enjoyed! Sounded like fun.

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
That is more than I have on my bike, I envy you! I am glad you enjoyed your experience! I know one thing I have always tried to keep in mind are the rules of life I learned as a boy, most importantly how to treat people!
You need to get out and ride dude! :hidesbeh:

Glad you boys had a nice time this side of the pond! :thumb:

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we spent 4th/5th July on a friends ranch in Montana? we were watching all the fireworks from his yard, whilst having a-big barbaque? and beers! we didnt go-out riding the next-day, we went shooting, on his land?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Nope. Wrong side of the State. I am over in SE Washington in the desert with the coyotes and sagebrush...:)

Phatass
Damm dude, didn't drive through that part, although the Washington coast was awesome, and Seattle is a cool place.

I saw a black biker gang in San Francisco crossing the bridge, they clogged up all the toll booths, like 100 bikes, all Harleys, and everyone was black, forgot the name they had on their patches. You don't see stuff like that here in TO.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Damm dude, didn't drive through that part, although the Washington coast was awesome, and Seattle is a cool place.

I saw a black biker gang in San Francisco crossing the bridge, they clogged up all the toll booths, like 100 bikes, all Harleys, and everyone was black, forgot the name they had on their patches. You don't see stuff like that here in TO.

I was not one of those guys either...:)

Phatass

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
OK, I've been keeping up with this since your first post, but now must ask... What's the deal with all the question marks en lieu of proper punctuation?

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We stayed in Jackson hole! for 2-days. We went, white-water rafting?.....I swear, I could hear (banjows?) the view from the top-of the cable-car ride, is unbaleivable.We tried 3-different hotets, before we got one to take all-of us.But! our time in Jackson, was a vey-good one. As we walked across some traffic-lights, A Policeman--driving some kind of truck,leaned out of his driver-window and said! (pay attention to the lights, you guys!).........over-here,in England, we just get across whenever you can? I just put-up my arm? to say (ok,sorry) ---so! whats that called (jaywalking)

·
a black one.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am just a working-class lad, trying to get my view across to fellow DX-riders!--(SO WHAT!) if my commers are in the wrong place?

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
OK, I've been keeping up with this since your first post, but now must ask... What's the deal with all the question marks en lieu of proper punctuation?
lol...must be his keyboard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts