Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
Qman, I have been posting pictures of your bike on Facebook lol. I didn’t know that was yours. I have a 2014 Ultra Limited that I’m looking at selling to do that very same thing. I have a 12 F, but I need to have a 13 F because 13F was my MOS in the Army. It’s going to be Field Artillery Red. My biggest concern is the fairing and handlebars. I haven’t read the thread yet, but any pointers. I want to use a 2014-15 road glide fairing with the split screen and the touchscreen entertainment system they have for it. Also is the actual cruise control a thing for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
VRSCF Road-Rod Owner
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Thinking of changing my fairing and saddlebag setup to the newer version on the later Road Glides. I kinda like the rounded corners on the new version, and the chance to go double DIN on the radio is a big plus! I'll keep this group posted - most likely a winter project...Qman

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thinking of changing my fairing and saddlebag setup to the newer version on the later Road Glides. I kinda like the rounded corners on the new version, and the chance to go double DIN on the radio is a big plus! I'll keep this group posted - most likely a winter project...Qman
I e had both on my V

Worth the change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 64 of 64 Posts