Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok with shipping it was 35 bucks on ebay, they are stock screaming eagle exhaust that have been chopped and completely hollowed out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=110158904999&rd=1
I left a bid on these not thinking I'd win just figured if I could get em for ten bucks I'd give them a try. I'm not sure why whoever cut them cut the pipe on the bottom so short, I think it looks a little strange. And having these makes me realize how freakin loud the samsons are, cuz these are loud but nothing like the ear bleeding loud of the samsons. I figure I'll ride with these for awhile, if I get tired of looking at the short one on the bottom I'll either try to cut my original exhaust not so short or go back to the samsons.

Attachments

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone know of a place to order the billet exhaust clamps cheap :broke:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
They don't look bad at all.
Can you feel the difference in performance from the Samsons?

Elrod on the V-Rod
The biggest difference is the sound, those samsons are almost annoying loud. I don't really notice a huge difference in speed, maybe a little. I'm sure they are better than the samsons, these should be pretty much just like the force or "cheatin" pipes since they are hollowed out

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Heck Vic, looks like you got a deal. I love my screamin eagle exhaust but its probably not as loud as what you have there. Good looking bike by the way!

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Vic, looking at the pipes I see they have both been shortened. Personally I like the look of the shorter pipe on the bottom it looks balanced with the top pipe and the bike overall. As lean as these bikes run I'm surprised that the open pipes don't create some effect on the efficiency of the motor. You might check with some of the map gurus here and see if you need another map. Overall looks good and as long as you like the sound that's what counts.
Ride free, ride often, live loud!!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tagrat said:
Vic, looking at the pipes I see they have both been shortened. Personally I like the look of the shorter pipe on the bottom it looks balanced with the top pipe and the bike overall. As lean as these bikes run I'm surprised that the open pipes don't create some effect on the efficiency of the motor. You might check with some of the map gurus here and see if you need another map. Overall looks good and as long as you like the sound that's what counts.
Ride free, ride often, live loud!!
I've got a pcIII and used the map made for the force exhaust, it seems to be running great :thumb:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lakedrunk said:
anyone know of a place to order the billet exhaust clamps cheap :broke:
:them: anyone know of a good online store or anyone have a billet exhaust clamp for sale :confused:

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
Those look better on the bike than I thought they would. :thumb: You know those billet clamps are going to cost way more than the pipes right? Seems like I've seen them on eBay occasionally in the $60-70 range.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Looks like this actress I worked with on this low budget Adult entertainment film after we where done shooting. The word "Ass" was in the title and there was no chance anyone was getting Pregnant on that set.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
luxlamf said:
Looks like this actress I worked with on this low budget Adult entertainment film after we where done shooting. The word "Ass" was in the title and there was no chance anyone was getting Pregnant on that set.
:confused: are you trying to say it looks like ass??? jeeze, why don't you be blunt or something

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
lakedrunk said:
:confused: are you trying to say it looks like ass??? jeeze, why don't you be blunt or something
No I am saying it kinda Resembled that poor gurl after shooting was over, She didnt walk right

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
luxlamf said:
No I am saying it kinda Resembled that poor gurl after shooting was over, She didnt walk right
now are you saying that it doesn't look right??? man! your just not being very nice

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
lakedrunk said:
now are you saying that it doesn't look right??? man! your just not being very nice
It looks Stretched is all I am saying. Stop being such a Kelly will ya.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
luxlamf said:
It looks Stretched is all I am saying. Stop being such a Kelly will ya.
so now you think my bike is stretched in such a way it looks like Kelley :confused: now I'm very confused, I think I'll just go paint it and put some bags on it

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
lakedrunk said:
so now you think my bike is stretched in such a way it looks like Kelley :confused: now I'm very confused, I think I'll just go paint it and put some bags on it
Your Exhaust Looks Stretched, Get the comparison now? And me having to walk you thru the explanation like you 4years old means your being a Kelly

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
luxlamf said:
Your Exhaust Looks Stretched, Get the comparison now? And me having to walk you thru the explanation like you 4years old means your being a Kelly
now you think my bike looks like a honda? :wazzup:

and anyway the pipes are actually shortened

1 - 20 of 22 Posts