Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I've a mustang seat on my Roadking... it's better than.. anything

So naturally I went to the Mustang site as soon as I decided to get a V-ROD.

Man! I could not get over how wierd it looked. Not my cup of tea, MHO.

Rodman

·
Have Gun Will Travel
1,008 Posts
Based on the design, those folks have no imagination and just don't get it. There is potential for aftermarket designs other than HD and Corbin but Mustang must not be looking to play in that arena.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mustang seats are crap. I ordered one put it on, it was 1/4 " misaligned to the right. I sent photos, measurements, and a detailed discription on how to fix the problem. I sent the seats to the factory, they did the work and returned them. Guess what ? the seats still misaligned by 1/4 ".

THe people that run mustang seats are idiots, and their product is crap.

·
Punching The Clown!!
187 Posts
Had one on my fxdx and it was the best seat I have ever owned. I have not tried one of their vrod seats.

·
Voluptuous 'V'
515 Posts
Have one from a previous owner with a sissy bar backrest. Overall the seat feels good but have nothing to compare it to (being my first bike). Must mention that the passenger backrest inner threaded ferrule(?) worked its way through the fiberglass backing. Tried to rig something up to fix from Ace Hardware but, still is not right. IMHO there should of been three attach points to beef-up the backrest to the sissy bar instead of two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts