Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is it leather or pleather? Does the $260 include shipping?

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
damionp74 said:
Right from the manufactures site. I was curious too.

Q: Why does Mustang use vinyl seat covering?
A: Vinyl has the durability to resist all weather conditions better than other materials. It does not fade and requires practically no maintenance.

Q: Does Mustang offer leather seats as an option?
A: No, we do not make any seats in leather; all Mustang seats are covered with top quality expanded vinyl for durability and easy care.

I do not have a problem with pleather as it is better against the elements.

·
Launch Em High
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damionp74 said:

Per web site its
Q: Does Mustang offer leather seats as an option?
A: No, we do not make any seats in leather; all Mustang seats are covered with top quality expanded vinyl for durability and easy care.

Plus shipping to your area..

·
Launch Em High
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Backrest is attached to the frame work of the bike... not the seat..

I had the Vrod backrest set up from Harley-Davidson and I just raised the back rest up about 2 inches..

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
I advised a friend who bought a used VR with a reach seat. Has no room for his size and told him about your sale. hopefully he will look this up, as I provided a link to your sale to him in email. He is a member of the forums as well.

·
Only a VROD for me
123 Posts
I have one of these too I was thinking of selling, but since no one seems to be grabbing think i'll just sit on mine for a while.

Great seat though, I just want to try a tallboy since I am 6'5".

·
Only a VROD for me
123 Posts
Actually, looks like it did sell. Maybe I will post mine now, just didn't want to step on this sale.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Seat received two days after payment sent. Excellent condition as advertised. Hats off to you HVRod for accurately advertising and quick shipping. To borrow someone else's quote " It's the members that make the forum what it is"
Thanks again!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts