Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Didn't you post this on Reddit a day ago with a posted speed upwards of 130mph on a public road. I mean good for you, congrats (i think), but that's a grease stain and news story waiting to happen.

Besides looks like that mustang is just driving fast. Doesn't appear to be testing you in any way.

Go to a track or drag strip and in a CONTROLLED environment, even keel staging, race a mustang.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. Are you in a market where weed is legal?

A dime bag (per online dictionary) specifically refers to: a “specified amount of an illegal drug, packaged and sold for a fixed price”.

Please stop promoting illegal drugs. Kids are dying somewhere in the world due to illegal drugs.

Gatekeepers man... “selective outrage”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great guitarist. Terrible story. Truly a loss.

Still, not obvious and his name was Diamond, but changed due to a love of the wacky tobacco.

So... people are suffering. Stop promoting illegal drugs!

·
My Last Ride
1,347 Posts
Add “you’re” Supertramp!

By slowing down to wait on the Mustang and then chasing it down that makes you the one that was trying to excite a race. Quit peein' on our leg and tellin' us that it's raining.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, this was the 4th time. This was recorded this on a GoPro fusion. The rest of the footage was not rendered due to time and size of file.

Also, didn’t slow down to wait. car in front slowed down. had to wait for the truck to pass to get over. sped back up to my original speed. Mustang accelerated when approached.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts