1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
that is a gorgeous house!

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the positive comments!

The outside is virtually maint free decking (same stuff they use at amusment water parks), life time paint over hardee plank (concrete siding), poly rails and alum clad windows. I didn't want to spend my time keeping up the house, rather be riding or boating instead.....

Appraised for $1.1 four years ago when I built it, but I need to move on... someone will get a deal.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Good lord thats a nice pad, where u heading to?

·
Freedom
614 Posts
Beautiful place and its a deal relative to property where I'm at. Gee, I could sell my place and move to Indy...but then I'd miss all the -40 degree winter weather and wouldn't be able to skate on the lake six months of the year. Nah, I'd miss that too much.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Beautiful home but I hate Indiana. Corn fields, more corn fields, and then some corn fields. Did I mention they grow corn there?

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ohioVROD said:
Good lord thats a nice pad, where u heading to?
Don't know yet- probably the same area just a little lower rent- Mortgage industry fall out along with wife fall out=:banghead:

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sgtrage said:
Beautiful home but I hate Indiana. Corn fields, more corn fields, and then some corn fields. Did I mention they grow corn there?
Ya but we also have RCA, Eli Lilly, Cummins, NCAA Head Quarters, Indy 500, Indiana University, Purdue, NotreDame, Butler University, Pacers, Colts and ah, umm, corn fields.....

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Does the Porsche come with the house?

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hd-v-rodder said:
Does the Porsche come with the house?
Porsche? Ok is there a where's waldo in the pics.... Corvette is sold and last weekend so went the 300C.
Everything must go.......... well cept the V.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Your house is beautiful!! Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
272 Posts
house

Best of luck to you with the house sale and the wife fall out, just went thru the same thing, by the way, I hope you get to keep your bowling balls. Take care.

·
Registered
332 Posts
daleboy said:
Best of luck to you with the house sale and the wife fall out, just went thru the same thing, by the way, I hope you get to keep your bowling balls. Take care.
:them: :stilpoke:

Where in Indy?

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
daleboy said:
If they are of any value, I'm sure I'll have to sell those also:eek:

Actually all is pretty amicable- she's still a wonderful women, just has chosen a differnt direction, we'll still be friends.

·
Registered
272 Posts
must sell

Glad you can still say that about your soon to be ex, and I hope it works, we tried that but things got in the way, anyway, best of luck to you both. If
you get this way give me a pm, we have some wonderfull roads down here. Take care and ride safe.

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ajam318 said:
:them: :stilpoke:

Where in Indy?
Geist Resevoir- NE Side of Indianapolis- might be easier to map quest, but if coming in from space the attached should get you there..... :D

FYI-1800 acres, 6,900,000,000 gallons of water/ my house is the one with the oval sidewalk in the center of the first pic.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts